World Wall · 每周世界墙
Every Monday at UTC 12:00, we drop one question. All week, you answer with a photo and 100 words. Friday, the whole world’s answers show up together.
每周一 UTC 12:00,我们抛一个问题。一整周,你用一张照片和 100 字回答。周五,全世界的回答同时出现。
This week · reveals Friday · UTC 12:00
每周一,一个问题。全世界一起答。
“The one thing in your room that says the most about who you are.”
你房间里最能代表你的一样东西。
This week, 3,847 IB and A-Level students in 40+ countries are answering it too.
No likes. No followers. No offers to compare.
Just: one photo, 100 words, and a wall that opens on Friday.
没有点赞,没有粉丝数,没有 offer 榜。
就是:一张照片、100 字、周五揭幕的一堵墙。
This is what happens here · 这里在发生什么
Every Monday at UTC 12:00, we drop one question. All week, you answer with a photo and 100 words. Friday, the whole world’s answers show up together.
每周一 UTC 12:00,我们抛一个问题。一整周,你用一张照片和 100 字回答。周五,全世界的回答同时出现。
See someone whose answer stops you? Send a postcard. Not a message. Not a follow. Just one small “I saw you.” Five postcards per week. Then it’s gone.
看到打动你的一条回答?留一张明信片。不是聊天,不是加好友。就是一个小小的"我看到你了"。每周 5 张,用完就没。
Every month, one small collaborative work. March: “The World is Raining” (one photo of the rain from your window). July: “I thought this only happened to me.”
每月一个跨国合作作品。3月「世界正在下雨」:每人一张窗外雨的照片。7月「我以为只有我这样」:找到 3 个同样的世界学生。
Make a walk. 5 spots in your city with photos and voice notes. Someone thinking of studying at your target university? They’ll see your walk before they arrive.
做一条你的城市 5 站散步路线。图片 + 语音。未来某个想去你目标大学的学生,会在到达前看到你的路线。
Teach the world a word from your language that doesn’t translate. Like “内卷” or “dépaysement” or “눈치”. See what other students think it means.
每天教世界一个你语言里"没法翻译"的词。像"内卷"、"dépaysement"(法·旅行异感)、"눈치"(韩·察言观色)。看看别的学生怎么理解它。
Just so you know · 让你知道
We're a California-registered nonprofit (501(c)(3) pending). That's the reason all of the above is possible.
我们是加州注册的非盈利机构(501(c)(3) 申请中)。以上所有,都是因为这一点才能成立。
We're in Free Testing.
Invite code only. First 50 students.
我们正在 Free 测试期。仅邀请码注册。首批 50 位学生。